Reservations may be made on our website or by calling one of our representatives at: 780.296.4926
A deposit is required in order to secure your reservation. For all rental terms, the following fee schedule will apply:
- $300 for Sylvan Pro Sport
- $100 for Ultraskiff
We understand – life happens and plans change, which is why our cancellation policy is best in class. Cancellations may be communicated via email, text or over the phone.
- Reservations cancelled within 30 days of rental date will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Reservations cancelled within 14 days of rental date will receive a voucher for the amount of the deposit that may be used at a later date.
Delivery / Pick-Up
- A company representative will contact you 24 hours prior to your rental date to confirm pick-up time and location.
- Boats must be picked-up or dropped off as per agreed upon timeline. Additional fees may apply for late returns.
- Full payment, including delivery fee and damage deposit is due upon the delivery of your Boat. We accept credit cards only.
Rental Terms & Conditions
- For our Ultraskiff rentals, we strongly recommend all operators possess a Pleasure Craft Operators Card, however, if this is not possible prior to renting with us, our pre-operation safety checklist may be used as a temporary license for the duration of your rental term.
- For our Sylvan Pro Sport rentals, Renter/Cardholder must possess one of the following:
- a valid Pleasure Craft Operators Card, or
- proof of having passed a boating safety course in Canada before April 1, 1999, or
- a specified marine certificate
- Renter shall be at least 21 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Renter/Cardholder shall be the only person permitted to operate the watercraft for the duration of the rental term.
- Renter must provide proof of automobile insurance with liability coverage that extends to the trailer if trailering one of our boats.
- Renter shall review and sign the Rental Boat Safety Checklist at the time of pick-up or delivery.
- Renter shall keep the equipment within the interior waters of Alberta only.
- Renter assumes responsibility for damage to the boats and/or equipment save for normal wear and tear.
- Renter accepts full responsibility for the care of the rental boats and equipment and agrees to pay full retail value of any damaged, lost or stolen equipment.
- The Rental Boat(s) will be kept moored at a suitable location, either on water in a slip or out-of-water on the trailer when not in use. Beach or out haul mooring is strictly prohibited.
- The Rental Boat(s) shall be properly secured when not in use. The Company provides safety and anti-theft devices which must be used to prevent injury, damage or unauthorized use.
- Freshwater Boat Rentals reserves the right to refuse service at our sole discretion.